The Burmese Signages

It's weird to say this but I think snapping photos of signages is fun. When I backpacked in China, I had no idea where I was since I was illiterate, I couldn't tell my friends my specific location. Snapping photos of signages helps me to tell people where I was. All I needed to do was to show them the photo of the road sign.

Here in Myanmar, people speak good English. If not English, they speak very good Malay as a lot of them had worked in Malaysia before. That made travelling a breeze. I was less lost here than in China.
Mine is Mother's Daughter.
Statuses are something we can't run away from. 
A bookstore is a rare sight. They mostly sell books on the roadside.
Walked pass this building and wonders what's up with the Love Journal.
Manual labour. Ouch.
See? Comes in handy. This was the road we found the South Indian restaurant. Had a poori there.
Mogok! Run!
Complex networking of cables here.

Comments