An evening stroll by the Jetty

I always say that I would sell my camera away because I don't know how to use it and have little time for it. I am pretty glad that my fellow photog was in town. Looking at his persistence and passion, I admire how far he has come now. Just a couple of years ago, I was the one sharing with him what to do with a DSLR. Now he encouraged me to keep trying. 

Here are some shots taken with my Fujifilm X100s which I fondly name Fotis. I still haven't made good friends with Fotis. Where we didn't get along, I asked another friend for help. That's Photoshop.

We took all the time in the world to capture our perfect and less-perfect shots. Hovering from one place to another. I only wished my battery could last a little longer.

An evening by the jetty, I like the sharp shadow casted upon the sea like a weapon.
There's totally no comparison between X100s and a DSLR but I am certainly, it's as good as it gets.

We arrived at the world famous Chew Jetty and took some pics of the festive red entry.
An attempt at a low angle shot. Just trying to be creative.
At the end, or beginning, of Chew Jetty, a new temple overlooked us. Reflected upon the water of rainbow colours. This is a tranquilizing with the late evening wind blowing lightly on our faces.
A final attempt to be creative before Fotis ran dry on battery. Georgetown's skyline of 2015. Who knows, one day it will be filled with skyscrapers and flying cars by 2025.
To have a friend who photographs and be invited out on such excursion was such a blessing. I learned something new that night about Fotis, my skills and something called passion.

Thanks for this!

Comments