Hunting for Coconuts

Penang has been raining at nights.

And then in the mornings.

And then in the mornings and nights. 

People around me are coughing and getting a cold and I feel a wave of heat striking me. So upon Bunny's request, I went to hunt for half a dozen packets of coconut water. I always think that my journey home is a usual one. Nothing worth clicking. 

Here was my journey of what I saw along the way, something in Penang just don't change until I looked deeper.

The car that's been my traveling partner since 2006.
Looked up: Fence
Looked down: An arrow
Looked front: A wall
Looked down: Wild flowers
Looked up: A newly refurbished building beside Gama
Looked right: A van/stall that had always been in front of the Indian temple
Looked right: A row of refurbished pre-war houses
Looked right: Sunsetting

Comments