A First Attempt at Minimalist Photography

I've been trying to live like a minimalist and then I was reading about minimalist photography. Thought it gels with my current belief and decided to give it a shot. Since I've yet to go to the Hin Bus Depot, it seemed like a good place to start. Time to put my baby Fotis (Fujifilm X100s) into good use.

An infrared attempt on everything Porky.
Looking up to a very cooling roof.
A classic vintage handle.
Spotted a photographer stalking me.
Things I found on the wall. Happy. Neutral. Sad.
Those glorious eyes wishing upon the stars. A wall mural in the Hin Bus Depot.
Me think only sensitive people would add a touch of green-blue bricks.
An attempt at minimalist lines.
Penang's iconic tower.
Gama, a mall in Pemang that has survived much storms.
These are all taken at the Urban Xchange Crossing Over. Well named but I certainly look forward to even more crossing over.









Comments