Can a Dog Smile?


On the question whether a dog can smile, the photo above speaks for itself. Luffy, my family pet, my little spoilt brother, is so loved and full of smiles. This was a first shot using the Fujifilm X100s.

Back in April 2014, I was lucky to obtain my first mirrorless camera, the Fujifilm X100s. I traded my first love, the Nikon D60, 2 kit lens and a prime lens for this. The process of selling it was not tough with the aid of my friend and also the power of Facebook and Lowyat.net. Selling the Nikon D60 was a sign that I officially step back from the DSLR world. It's a little emo but I have no regrets. Having travelled often, I found it too chunky to carry a DSLR and since the only lens I ever used was the prime lens, I decided to go for Fujifilm X100s. It's small and comes with a fixed lens so flat it's almost like a pancake.

Snapping photos with the X100s these days feels like I'm stopping to smell the roses.

Quite glad that my dog smiles. Does your dog smile too?

Comments