Manukan, O! Manukan

Pristine and clear, the turquoise sea that surrounded the 3 touristy islands in Kota Kinabalu bemused me. Much to my regret, I had only 1 hour to spend on the gorgeous island. I had to choose Manukan Island as it is the largest island.

Crystal clear water seen at the Manukan Island
The water is so clean, you can see schools of friendly fish surrounding you.

How to Get There?

I took a bus there. The buses in the city is pretty efficient and reliable. Knowing how to speak Malay was definitely an advantage. Once you get to the inside, you would see many many stalls selling ferry tickets. I bought mine from Aparu Holiday Tours which costed me RM30 to Manukan Island. The charges would be different if you wish to hop around all the 3 islands - that would include Sapi and Mamutik Island.

Comments