Fresh from The Joint, Let's Do Apple Cooler

Coming fresh from the bar at The Joint, we served Apple Cooler last week. 

"What's The Joint?" you ask. That's my cosy almost-luxurious home. 

"What's an Apple Cooler?" you ask.Well, Apple Cooler is what you get when you don't have watermelon to make Watermelon Cooler.

Refreshing is the keyword to this cocktail. Love it so much that I just got to share the recipe.

View from the top, the yellow colour makes it looks like beer but it's not!
I will probably make Apple Cooler again for my friends.

Ingredients

1 liter of apple juice
1 can of dry ginger ale
1/4 cup of Vodka (or more if you wish)
1 lemon (squeeze out all juice and grate the skin into the drink)
mint leaves (I bought a small bag of leaves so I put all the leaves)
lots of ice
organic sugar (very subjective - I added only 1 teaspoon and we thought it was too sweet)

Instruction

Mix everything together and serve. Voila! Immerse yourself into  good life.


Comments