3 Items You Must Try at Heaven Gate

A big group of us went to Heaven Gate. Considering my gluttony nature, I was quite excited. Worried about traffic jam, I was surprisingly 40 minutes early. So I had a good look at the menu and also the surrounding in Heaven Gate. 

My sensitive ears remembered the music in the background, it was subtle and mellow - mostly instrumental. Considering Heaven Gate is a place for fine dining, the whole atmosphere is indeed quite the place for a romantic date. 

How about a drink first?

I ordered Peppermint Chocolate (RM8.90)  because other chocolates are too mainstream yet I decided that I should go mainstream after this try. 
Heaven Gate's Peppermint Chocolate (RM8.90)  

Soup

Forest Mushroom Soup (RM16.90)

 Salad

Wakame Salad (RM16.90)

Main Courses

House Special Duo Duck (RM58)
Hunter Chicken
Pan Seared Salmon

Dessert

Oreo Cheesecake (RM12.90)

Atmosphere







How to Get There?


Comments