Google Analytics Certified

The Certificate
Earlier this year, I had set my list of goals for 2014. I couldn't be more pleased, I have a Google Certification now.

How did it happen? Must be Law of Attraction.

Had my usual geek talk with a colleague, Nina. Out of the blues, she asked if I wanted to be certified and I was like, "That was my goal!"

So glad it's over, the process was slightly stressful since I had trouble concentrating and remembering things.

Over lunch yesterday, another colleague was asking, "Oh, a quarter of the year has slipped past so fast. What have we achieved?" I was quick to say nothing but looking back at my list of goals, I have already made a change in my career and is now Google Certified.

Aren't those very significant achievements?

Very thankful for my blessings.

Comments