Happy 30th Birthday, Dee!

My Mille Crepe Birthday Cake accompanied by Paul Frank's Julius and Incredible Hulk.

Life begins at 30 - I say so.

I was not in the office when my long time childhood bosom buddy, Yee Ting couriered a surprise birthday cake to me. When I was first shown the photos of the cake on Whatsapp, I was touched to the core. My only regret was that I wasn't there to receive this myself.

Sometimes I think of there are so many good friends to be nice to and how little I'm doing to tell them that I am extremely grateful to be so blessed to have them in my life while the blessings continue to pour in to my life.

That night, I had a great time cutting and eating and photographing this super delicious cake with my 2 beloved friends. How I wish Yee Ting was around to eat this with me. I look forward to seeing her soon!

Comments