Tong Li's China Sex Museum

Tongli's China Cultural Sex Museum
When you see a dong this size, step in.
Welcome to the wonderful world of sex.

That wasn't true. It was November 2012 (last year) when I visited China, of all the pictures I took and reviewed, I could barely bring myself to look at these taken from the China Sex Museum located at Tong Li.

The first reason is shyness and second is sickness. Visiting the Sex Museum and understanding Chinese sexual history and culture kind of made me sick. That said, if asked if I regret it or not. I don't.

Scroll down if you dare...

Tongli's China Cultural Sex Museum
The first and biggest museum in China.
Tongli's China Cultural Sex Museum
On the wall, the sign board stands aloof.
Below are some informational stuff you can read if you want.
Tongli's China Cultural Sex Museum
Another signboard that greeted me as I walked in.
Tongli's China Cultural Sex Museum
A chastity belt. I thought it only exist in Fifty Shades of Grey but no, it existed in China long before we were born.
Tongli's China Cultural Sex Museum
If I remember correctly, these pair of pants are made with slits for easy access. It was written somewhere that when a woman gets married, she becomes a property of the man. So the man can demand for sex any time he wants. 
Tongli's China Cultural Sex Museum
A Chinese dildo made of wood
Tongli's China Cultural Sex Museum
Read: No record of prosecuting homosexuals in Chinese history!
Tongli's China Cultural Sex Museum
"...sit on the saddle to ruin her." Ouch. To see that they put much efforts into the decoration and carvings of the wood... I'm a little speechless.
Tongli's China Cultural Sex Museum
Question: Since when monogamy was voluntary?
Tongli's China Cultural Sex Museum
A small thingy on display.
Tongli's China Cultural Sex Museum
A frame on the wall. =.=
Tongli's China Cultural Sex Museum
A beautiful Chinese painting.
Tongli's China Cultural Sex Museum
How did parents tell their young daughters what to do on the first night of their marriage? They open the little lid since talking about it openly was a taboo.
Tongli's China Cultural Sex Museum
A sculpture in the garden of the Sex Museum. 
Tongli's China Cultural Sex Museum
Now, don't you foresee yourself going there?

In case you need the way, here's the map. They open until 5 pm only. When I was there I had only about 30 mins to view the whole museum. Shucks.

How to Get There?

The China Cultural Sex Museum is located within Shuixiang Ancient Town.

Comments