Sri Ananda Bhawan

Over the weekend, we were deprived of sleep and were all behaving like zombies. Wanting to head to Gusto, it was most unfortunately close. The next best closes in vicinity was Sri Ananda Bhawan.

Great, I love Indian. And Indian food. My first love was banana leaf rice, fried bitter gourd, poori, papadam and banana leaf rice.

We ordered naan RM2.50.
Paneer Butter Masala RM8. It was mind blowing awesome. I had broken my non-dairy diet rule. T.T Paneer is made of milk. It's also known as the Indian cottage cheese. Extremely easy to make. Watch this video on how to make paneer from Bhavna's Kitchen.
Somebody ordered Vegetarian Pulav. Been wanting to make this. My first taste of it was that it was good. Cooked from long grain, it was dry in nature with hint of spices, typical of Indian cuisine.
Tandoori Chicken. It was sooooo good that all left was bones before the camera clicked.
Training myself to be a food blogger. It is a must to snap a photo of the restaurant's environment. Interior and exterior shots. At least, this is what I picked up from celeb blogger, Silly Epiphany. Yup Sri Ananda is cosy and suitable for both tourist and locals.
Err that's diners at Sri Ananda.
When I took the chance to interview one of the diners, she gave me this. Food rocks!
Here's the happy diner of Sri Ananda Bhawan. Looking extremely pleased after a meal.
What's our overall verdict? Sri Ananda deserves a Facebook like.
Avatar likes, Smurf likes, Doraemon likes too.

If you like it too, here's the map of how to get there.


Comments