She Flies with Her Own Wings

The Latin Alis volat propriis translates as She Flies with Her Own Wings. That's the tattoo I got for myself on my left shoulder blade few months ago. I have often told a friend that in my obituary it would go: She Flies with her own wings but no without the love of her family and care of her friends. With much regrets, my tattoo has never seen light of the flash nor heard the clicks of a camera.

Anyway, this post is much more about Jayne than me. She's one power ball of happy energy. Look at how she flies with her wings.

Angel Flying with Her Wings much like a stylish mother hen.
Here's angelic Jayne descending mother earth.
Behind the scene, the photographer and model practiced hard. Jayne jumped a few times and Dee adjusted her camera. Patience pays.
Last last, we brought in our beloved Jenniblur to jump along. Jayne was already very good at star-jumping while Jenniblur looks like Patrick from SpongeBob Squarepants.


All right, here's all the love to my last Rock to Rock Run as a photographer.

With lots of love and passion. ;D

Comments