Eat. Pray. Love.

A throwback post here, I stumbled upon these photos in my computer and I thought, "Hey, these look so timeless and fun." 

Speaking about crazy ideas, whenever I was with Elisa - yup, that's her name - we seemed to always be in a room filled with happy fresh thoughts. 

So geniusly, our discussion back then was that we do a project called ProjectE20s. In a layman term, we were referring to days Elisa were still in her 20s. Ideally, we were supposed to snap a batch of photos a month for a year. Of course, that probably happened in dreamland.

But hey, at least, we have one batch of pics. Here I go, reminiscing those days. Straits Quay was brand new and looking colonial, we decided that it would be a great setting for our photo journey.

Eat. Pray. Love. was like a fad back in those days. One looks so cool by just holding the book. She must be reading about all the food in Italy.
“Smile with face, smile with mind, and good energy will come to you and clean away dirty energy.” 

“you have the opposite of poker face. You have like...... miniature golf face.” 

You probably see her prayerful look. I saw cute stubby fingers. I bet she must be going, "Celaka!" :P
I'm a little teapot fat and stout. Crazy things we did back then.

“Tis' better to live your own life imperfectly than to imitate someone else's perfectly.” 

― Elizabeth GilbertEat, Pray, Love
Always in perspective.

“I think I deserve something beautiful.” 
― Elizabeth GilbertEat, Pray, Love
“Some days are meant to be counted, others are meant to be weighed.” 

That day at Motown, our staff canteen, we were so inspired to make ProjectE20s come true. Mission Failure.
I must have taken lots of photos without realizing and reviewing or even posting it up. Over the years, I would have accumulated so many photos. Looking back, I think my shots are not that bad after all and probably improved over time. 

A good photo is also about the relationship between a photographer and the model. The connection makes everything possible. 

All said, hands are itching to click again! Hope life would slow down a little for me to catch a breath.


Comments